Exam Week

2:11 AM

Hi!
Finally final exam is here, and it will happen for about two weeks starting from today (it could be less or more than it suppossed to be, depends on your major and lecturer). For the first day, i don't have any exam, but i need to do some paperworks which are my final exam. I have 3 - 4 paperworks, and 4 "sit-in" test. Exam week is always be kinda crazy and hectic for me, i can barely sleep, and even when i can sleep, i can't sleep well. i really don't like this kind of situation. :(
The good news is, even i'm having my final test, i will try my best to alwats keep posting about my personal daily outfit, just like what i did today:


Vest - My Grandpa's | T-Shirt - Unbranded | Belt - Unbranded | Headpiece - Strawberry | Heels - Plaza Semanggi | Pants - Ninety Degrees

Thanks for reading!
Cheers!


TYANA

You Might Also Like

0 comments