thursday

10:53 PM


Hi! it's Thursday already! and not just another Thursday, today is my mom's birthday! yeay! i'm gonna have some cakes tonite! as usual, i took time to take this photos before i go to work. and as usual, i'm late, the road is frustrating, the traffic is bad :( 


 If you're asking about the theme of my outfit today, i would say: "casual working attire". I am so obsessed with tailored look with casual touch! That's exactly the reason why i love to wear jackets, blazers, and vest. I live in Jakarta, Indonesia, where its practically summer everyday and kind of uncomfortable to wear such jackets and blazers. I'm very excited when sleeveless jackets and blazers are on trend, there are lots of clothing line that sells these piece. The sleeveless blazer that I'm wearing is from Lookboutique, an Indonesian Local Brand.
*mind the silly pose*


 
What i'm wearing: Sleeveless Blazer - Lookboutique; Shirt - Connexion; Pants - H&M; Heels - Charles & Keith

You Might Also Like

0 comments