little things that mattered

12:49 AM

Hi!
Been quite overwhelmed with this days off. Why overwhelmed? because i'm so unproductive. all i do was staying at home, and sadly got no one to talk to. I'm not exaggerating, but i think everyone's having their own thing to do during this holiday. some of my friend joining internship programme, having vacation with their family travelling, etc. yeah, all you can say is that THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO, AND I'M NOT HAVING ANY. Somehow it's irritating, because i have no one to talk to (i mean not talk like casual talk, but telling stories or even gossip-ing hahaha)
Well, okay enough for that..

I'm going to talk about something small (it usually small, but sometimes it could be bigger). something that mattered in the world  of fashion. something like jewelry! Yeah, these are my favorite jewelry of the season: (picts are belong to styledotcom)

Akong Fall 2013 Necklace


Eddie Borgo Fall 2013 Necklace
Aurelie Bidermann Fall 2013 Necklace

Lanvin Fall 2013 Necklace

Those are four of many of  my favorite jewelry this fall season. i'm not really a big fan of golden jewelry, because somehow it looks old and might not suitable for me, right now haha. i do prefer pearls rather than gold, cause it looks classy!


Thanks for reading, by the way!
see you on my next post!

XO

You Might Also Like

0 comments