animal prints scarf

7:26 AM

Hi!
I'm so sorry that it's been a while (for about two weeks if i'm not mistaken) since the last time i updated this blog. I've been kinda busy with my final exam and UI Fashion Week 2013 (i'll post it soon!). 
Today, was pretty cold for me, since it was a gloomy (they say that it's an anomali in this kind of dry season), i decided to wear something that can keeps me warm, like this monday to sunday cardigan, paired with TDF scarf.
Me and my friends was praying for our friend, Vina, who's already passed away since last year. Today was the day when she had an accident and she passed away. I also remember that last year, on this day, i was sick on my bed because of my period and i was really shocked when i heard that she's gone :(. Time flies so fast, i just can't believe that Vina already leave us for about a year :"
 Well, since i'm about to start crying right now, i think we should back to the outfit!
*i'm so sorry if the picts are a lil bit blur :" *
 
 

Monday to Sunday Cardigan | TDF Scarf | Yellowline Shirt | Black Leggings | Blue Shoecorner Shoes | Ribbon  Sling Bag

Well, i think that's all for now, i'll keep you posted!
Thanks for reading by the way :)


 photo sign_zps350c3869.jpg

You Might Also Like

0 comments