Couture 2013

7:52 AM

Hi! 
Talking about my prom dress on the previous post (to see it click here), reminds me about Couture 2013 Fashion show. One of many reason why i love to see couture show is because they show us more gowns and dresses. The dresses and gowns are pretty different from the Ready-to-wear one, because most of the couture gowns are made exclusively, and even some of them are hand sewed. 
These are my favorites (as ususal, the picts are belong to style.com) :

1. Elie Saab
Elie Saab is one of my favorite Couturier. He made lots of beautiful gown, and all women craving for his dresses, including me. 


2. Christian Dior


3. Valentino


4. Zuhair Murad


5. Giambattista Valli


My most favorite collection from Fall 2013 Couture is Ellie Saab's. Theyre elegant, and even they're couture dresses, they're all still look wearable :)

Well, i think that's all for now. 

Thanks for reading ;)





 photo sign_zps350c3869.jpg

You Might Also Like

1 comments